I've gotten some good stuff in the mail (a trade, a big PC card!) Once I get those scanned they will be this week posts! (It's like a movie trailer)
Here's the first 'classic!'
This is Will Clark's 1986 Topps Traded Rookie Card! It was probably worth a mortgage payment in the 80s! I was able to snag it for about a dollar! I gave it to my brother in law who doesn't really collect cards but he's a big Giants fan (We forgave him for that since he grew up in California)
The 2nd classic hails from 1996 Leaf Signature. It is a pretty nice looking Curt Schilling autograph. Also, my only autograph of his. I liked him when he was on the Phillies, he always pitched well despite the team around him. This Signature set was a revolutionary because it was one auto per pack! It was also way out of my price range cause I was 11 years old at the time. Now a days hit per pack products are pretty common, or even just all hit products like Tier one.
Also don't forget to sign up for Gint a Cuffs! I personally have no attachment to A&G but I will buy a box to participate cause of the enjoyment! (and then I'll happily trade everything but the Phillies)
Thanks for reading!


0 Yorumlar